The mosque was restored following the Harem fire of 1665. Its two entrances bear the names of the Şadırvanlı Sofa (hall with fountain) and the Karaağalar Taşlığı (courtyard of the black eunuchs). The inscription above the Şadırvanlı Sofa entrance bears the date 1666/67 (Hegira 1077). It leads to an arched corridor with windows. The date 1667/68 appears also in the inscription above the inside of the other entrance. The mosque is set on a square plan with a flat wooden ceiling. The door of the mosque interior opens onto a small courtyard.
International Hilya Tradition in Islam Symposium organized in the Topkapı Palace Conference Hall at the date May 5th 2018 Saturday